[OpenLayers-Dev] docs.openlayers.org

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 19:00:59 EST 2008

I have done my best to codify this in:
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/ProseDocumentation

...which I think it would be nice if there could be a help? link to that on
the bottom of the http://docs.openlayers.org page, if that's possible.

also, that's wikilandia, so obviously any suggestions welcome.

again, great job on this chris! super addition to ease of use of the
openlayers project :-)

erik