[OpenLayers-Dev] OSGeo Project Sponsorship

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:48:31 EST 2008

Right. I mean obviously the 25% is designated towards administrative bits
and whatnot,
and one wouldn't consider a 25% of $12000 (to ol) at the same level as a
100% of $3000
(to osgeo), but it seems like spiritually speaking you're still "part of the
family".

Plus, it seems like that would be an added bonus (helper to sell) for us.
Even if it were
a totally separate page in OSGEOlandia, (ie they are not listed together
with the "real"
sponsors, but rather on separate "project sponsors" page) seems to me like a
trivial
effort with an easy gain.