[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-PSC] PSC composition?

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Fri Nov 21 00:09:57 EST 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 09:15 +1100, Cameron Shorter wrote:

> I'd also like to bring out into open discussion the question of who we
> have on the committee, what are the expectations of them. Whether we
> only want technical people on the committee or whether non-coders should
> be included too. I'd like to question the value of my involvement. I
> haven't written Openlayers code for a year or two now, but do manage
> developers who use Openlayers and occasionally contribute patches. I'm
> comfortable with my role, providing rants like these to the email list,
> but won't be offended if people suggest it would be time for me to retire.

For the record, I am in a similar situation and have privately
volunteered to step down a couple times ;) No one has voiced the opinion
that the PSC is too large, but if anyone ever starts to express an
opinion to that effect, I would volunteer to step aside and make room
for more active contributors as well.

SDE