[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] Whither extLayerSwitcher?

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Oct 7 05:46:13 EDT 2008

For OpenLayers/ExtJS integration, there was a BOF session in Capetown,
with many interested parties attending.

It was agreed upon to create a new project (called GeoExt) for this
integration, so watch geoext.org for this. This will probably be used to
set up a project infrastructure with mailing list etc.

I see that CampToCamp has claimed the domain, so maybe they can comment on
the timeline for this.

Best regards,
Bart