[OpenLayers-Dev] Help needed to customize (a bit only) LayerSwitcher control

Juan G juangon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:34:10 EDT 2008

All components in OpenLayers can be changed with CSS. It´s only a matter of
finding which css classes or id the component you want to customize has.

In case of LayerSwitcher you have several CSS classes.

If you want to see an example of customizing the LayerSwitcher, go to this
upper-right corner arrow to open the layerSwitcher. The viewer is spanish
only but I guess you´ll find everything you need easily. This viewer has a
custom LayerSwitcher slightly different from the OpenLayers original one.