[OpenLayers-Dev] Access denied for MapGuide Overlayer (with patched MapGuide.js)

Carl carlshe at 163.com
Wed Oct 8 12:40:39 EDT 2008

I integrate more than one MapGuide Layers from different MG OS Servers, one
is as base layer, which works very well, and others as overlayers, which
meet always the problem of 'Access denied'.

It seems being caused by the synchrous request...

I found a new patch to MapGuide.js
(http://trac.openlayers.org/attachment/ticket/1756/MGAsynchOverlay.patch)
and try it with new example
(http://trac.openlayers.org/attachment/ticket/1757/MGexample.patch). But the
same problem is still there.

I sincerely hope the MapGuide Layer can be improved (without the support of
'Proxy.cgi') as soon as possible.

Thanks.