[OpenLayers-Dev] GeoExt

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu Oct 16 18:11:21 EDT 2008

Hey-

So, we had some good discussion at FOSS4G about creating a toolkit that
brings ExtJS and OpenLayers together.  If you are interested in hearing
more or getting involved, you can subscribe to the mailing list.

We're just getting some infrastructure set up.  Camptocamp is going to
host a subversion repository and trac environment.  We've set up a
mailing list that might move at some point.

To subscribe, send a message with the subject "subscribe" to
geoext at lists.opengeo.org.

Tim

--
Tim Schaub