[OpenLayers-Dev] Spending Sponsorship Money

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Mon Oct 27 19:44:18 EDT 2008

Hey-

John R. Frank wrote:
>> I do want to speak up on behalf of t-shirts though!
>
>> don't be too hesitant to spend a bit of money on the team!
>

> I completely agree.  T-shirts are a powerful tool in achieving many of the
> project's goals.  I hope to see the PSC agreeing on a list of those goals
> on our way to the t-shirt store.

Can we have a separate thread on t-shirts (and mugs, hoodies, knit caps,
etc)?

I don't disagree that t-shirts are neat.  And I think putting a link on
our site to buy a t-shirt through some service that kicks back some of
the money to the project is a good idea.  But I would be pretty
disappointed if we *spent* (sponsorship) money on making things like
t-shirts.

http://tinyurl.com/5vsx49

> jrf

Tim Schaub