[OpenLayers-Dev] Super impressed with your workshop

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:36:55 EDT 2008

Hi Tim,
I'm very impressed that you have created an Openlayers workshop and that
you have made it available under the Creative Commons license.

I see training material like this as taking the professionalism of a
project up another level, and providing this material for free will
empower local communities to build OSGeo locally. I hope to see other
Open Source projects take your lead and build up a comprehensive set of
open workshops for the full Geospatial Open Source stack.

Have you been in touch with the OSGeo Education committee?
I wonder whether it would be appropriate to have a coordinated look and
feel to all the OSGeo workshop material.
(In particular, I have my eye on the FOSS4G 2009 workshops.)

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally