[OpenLayers-Dev] WFSDescribeFeatureType request in 2.7-rc1 extra "?"

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 15:20:16 EDT 2008

Hi Alexandre.

Yes, IIRC there already is a ticket for this, and a patch. If it
worked in 2.6 and this is therefore a regression then change the
ticket's milestone to 2.7 and we'll fix it during the RC cycle.

In the mean time you may want to know that you can pass a params
object in place of a params string to loadURL, with an object it
should work as expected. I understand that you get the params string
from the WFS object, but you may be able to be able to convert it back
to an object using some method in Util (sorry i can't look this up for
you right now).

Eric