[OpenLayers-Dev] ArcGIS server 9.2 support for OL

RajC rajchundur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:09:34 EDT 2008

Matt
Thank you. I have posted a web site that shows the kamap layer and the AGS
layer overlayed on top of each other. the AGS one is the reddish colored
one. I also set the border on the tiles to view the grid.
http://cagismaps.hamilton-co.org/olagstest/ol.html
I have commented the ol.html source with details on the extents used and the
AGS config XML.
I took the AGS.js source code from the OL list. I also tried adding the code
provided by matthewsnape
for adjusting the bottom extent but saw no change.

http://cagismaps.hamilton-co.org/olagstest/
is enabled for directory browsing and contains the mapfile used to generate
the cache for kaMap.
The map file is rc-shapeBase-Non-Ortho.map
The conf.xml generated by AGS is also in the directory.

The AGS layer is configured with the maxEtent set to the cache extent and
tile origin set to the origin matching upper left of the kaMap extent as
well
as used in AGS tile cache creation.

Please let me know if you need any other information and appreciate all the
help.

RC