[OpenLayers-Dev] Development regarding WFS layer/protocol

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Tue Sep 23 19:46:15 EDT 2008

Hey-

So, tests are now passing with the WFS protocol.  I think this is pretty
close and would appreciate any help creating tests, trying it out, etc.

The patch [1] includes a very basic Save strategy.  This is a manual
save strategy (requires that you call save).  It can be used as the
basis for auto or greedy save strategies, but I think we should keep it
simple for this patch.

Thanks for any assistance testing/reviewing.

Tim

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1648

Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org