[OpenLayers-Dev] Development regarding WFS layer/protocol

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Tue Sep 23 14:40:54 EDT 2008

Hey-

I put up a patch that represents progress towards a working WFS protocol.

http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1648

I'll work on it a bit more tomorrow.  Please feel free to pick it up and
push it forward (anyone).  The wfs-protocol-transactions.html example is
a good place to start with a debugger.  In the end, this example will do
inserts, updates, and deletes (with a commit from the save button).

Tim

Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org