[OpenLayers-Dev] Development regarding WFS layer/protocol

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:31:23 EDT 2008

Hi Björn

You are right that the prototype of Layer.Vector should include a
"filter" property.

You are right that Strategy.Fixed should look pass the layer filter to
the protocol's read method.

These two issues would deserve tickets I think.

We need quoting "delete" because it's a js reserved word. For the sake
of uniformity we've also been quoting the other protocol verbs, namely
"read", "create" and "update".

Eric