[OpenLayers-Dev] Sandbox Request for Localisation Changes

Schuyler Erle schuyler at nocat.net
Wed Apr 22 17:31:14 EDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 22:25 +0100, Robert Leverington wrote:
>     - Schuyler will be notified and commit the changes to the trunk
> repository.

Question on this point for the OpenLayers team: Can we treat
localization commits like docs and test patches and commit them to trunk
without the whole ticket/review overhead?

I ask only because the l10n files are peripheral to OL's core
functionality, and I want to reduce the impact of the
translationwiki.net team's contributions on project developer time as
far as possible.

SDE