[OpenLayers-Dev] zindex of vertices in ModifyFeature control

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 21 17:53:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm using the ModifyFeature control and have an issue where the small
circles that are used to modify a polygon or line are 'under' the
feature itself which results in parts of the circles not being
available for click/drag.

I am using a custom style map for my features which is used for
default and selected styles.  The style defines a graphicZIndex for
points of 8, for lines 4 and for polygons 2 which I thought might put
the editing points on top.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Paul