[OpenLayers-Dev] zindex of vertices in ModifyFeature control

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Aug 21 18:00:03 EDT 2009

And of course I found the answer directly after my question, I can set
modifyControl.virtualStyle.graphicZIndex = 10 to put the virtual
points above my features.

Is this a bug in the modify control, i.e. should it check the
graphicZIndex of the selected feature and adjust the virtualStyle
accordingly so the edit controls appear on top?

Cheers

Paul