[OpenLayers-Dev] pink examples

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 24 16:36:30 EDT 2009

sorry about this, we've had problems with our network at the office
last week and are reconfiguring things.  That WMS is available by
another URL but I can't recall off hand what it is.  I'll find out
when I'm back in the office tomorrow.  Also, I'm going to see if we
can get the old url working again as a lot of folks are using it.

Cheers

Paul