[OpenLayers-Dev] Problems parsing gml:boundedBy with Format.GML.v2

Gorka López Rivacoba gorka.lopez.rivacoba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 03:28:57 EST 2009

*Hello,** *

*I'm using OpenLayers 2.6, but my problem is the same with OpenLayers 2.7. I
load a GML layer in OpenLayers and then I try to serialize it:*
var formatter = new OpenLayers.Format.GML.v2({
                    featureType: "demo"});
var gml = formatter.write(layerEditable.features);
alert(gml);

*but in the returned string doesn't appear the gml:boundedBy label. I find
ticket#1613 (http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/1613), but it seems that is
only for reading the gml document.** *

*Is there any solution to write gml:boundedBy label in the final gml?** *
*Regards,*
**
*Gorka López*
**