[OpenLayers-Dev] Problems parsing gml:boundedBy with Format.GML.v2

Gorka López Rivacoba gorka.lopez.rivacoba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 05:43:53 EST 2009

Hello,

Thanks for your response, Tim.

>Out of curiosity, why do you want to write gml:boundedBy?

I have an application that read a gml (that contains this label) and edit
the geometries. When I save the file, the file must contain <gml:boundedBy>
label (like the original file)

In this label the SRS is saved, but I don't know if this SRS is used in gml
application readers. Is it used? If not, how does OpenLayers know the
projection of the layer? Does it only depend on the map projection?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Gorka López