[OpenLayers-Dev] Hungarian and Japanese Language Files

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 10 11:52:01 EST 2009

Hi Chris,

the accepted way of contributing is here:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/HowToContribute

Essentially, you need to complete a contributors agreement (individual
or corporate), create a ticket, create a patch from your files, add
the patch as an attachment to the ticket and mark the ticket for
Review at which point a committer will review the patch and apply it
if it makes sense or comment if the patch needs more work.

Cheers

Paul