[OpenLayers-Dev] temporal data slider

Kralovec Vojtech kralovec.v at atlas.cz
Tue Feb 10 14:11:16 EST 2009

Hello devs,
I have to create a time slider for Openlayers and display shapefile with temporal data published with GeoServer as my school work. I figured I should ask first if anyone worked on something like that or if anyone has any interesting ideas for this work. The slider should be bounded by max/min time value in the feature attributes. Only data valid in the time set by the slider should be visible. Since I'm new to OpenLayers I might be asking more questions in the future. Thanks for any information.

Regards

Vojtech Kralovec