[OpenLayers-Dev] Advice on Filter 1.1.0 implementation

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Tue Feb 10 18:52:19 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

Not sure if you have tried this, but OL (at least 2.7) supports filter
1.1.0:

   var filter_1_1 = new OpenLayers.Format.Filter({version: "1.1.0"});

This should give you a gml:Envelope.

Cheers, Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.