[OpenLayers-Dev] Questions about onFeatureInsert() and Features.state

Niklas Ringdahl niklas.ringdahl at sweco.se
Fri Feb 20 05:32:09 EST 2009

I am editing features in a Vector layer and discovered that there are some
gaps in the logic in Vector.js. It turns out that Jean-Christophe posted on
this a while ago, would it be possible to change Vector.js per his request?
It would improve the editing flow very much. Or should I post a suggestion?
We have been in contact with Tim Schaub on the "deleted features" matter
mentioned below, and I think there will be a patch on that soon, but I am
not sure about that.

I am quite new to the Open Source domain, so I am not sure of how I am
expected to act upon a change request. Shall I post a suggested new version
of Vector.js?

Best regards,
- Niklas