[OpenLayers-Dev] OLON in OpenLayers 2.7

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Sun Jan 11 20:05:08 EST 2009

Wasn't there a Google SoC project last year that was going to make use
of OLON and improve it (as a means, not as a goal)?
I'm curious what came out of that project.

Roald

--
Roald de Wit
Software Engineer
roald.dewit at lisasoft.com

Commercial Support for Open Source GIS Software
http://lisasoft.com/LISAsoft/SupportedProducts/

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or professional privilege and copyright. No representation is made that this email is free of viruses or other defects. If you have received this communication in error, you may not copy or distribute any part of it or otherwise disclose its contents to anyone. Please advise the sender of your incorrect receipt of this correspondence.