[OpenLayers-Dev] Is there an OL application which demonstrates the context in which the OL translations are used?

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:48:33 EDT 2009

Hi, I'd like to add a new translation to OpenLayers (under
lib/OpenLayers/Lang/). But to do it properly I'd like to see the
translations in the context in which they are used.

Is there an application OpenLayers that triggers the various
errors/dialogs etc. that end up showing these messages? Or do
potential translators need to browse the source to try to figure out
in what context some of the more obscure ones are used?

en.js for reference:
http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/sandbox/madair/lib/OpenLayers/Lang/en.js