[OpenLayers-Dev] Vote!!! PSC Chair

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 10:41:08 EST 2009

So unless my uzian filters are getting soft, it appears to me that Mr.
Schaub is our
one and only nominee for the exciting new position of Project Steering
Committee
chair.

We've already had a fair amount of positive feedback wrt his nomination, and
the
surrounding silence to me seems an implied wink of support.

Which I think is great news. So let's tie this off with a unanimous vote.

All in favour of making Tim Schaub the new Chair of the OpenLayers Project
Steering Committee.... ?