[OpenLayers-Dev] text labels in IE8

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Mon May 4 11:20:18 EDT 2009

Yes, I'm testing against trunk (and also the OL2.8 branch).  When I was
doing these tests, the compressed file coming from openlayers/dev/ had a
revision tag of 9309 in it, which is just before the 2.8 RC1 release I
believe.

Testing again this morning I found that when the example is served from
my local MS4W Apache, it is working correctly, but served from a local
Oracle Application Server instance the labels are placed incorrectly.
I'll investigate that further.

Mike