[OpenLayers-Dev] .JPG image in OverviewMap

Jean-Daniel JDG. GONON jdg at geosphere.fr
Tue May 5 06:12:48 EDT 2009

For my question :

I can't specify LAYER attribut of overviewMap control, because this JPG image is generated by an admin according wanted layers mapfile's (it's generated when it's necessary) : the wanted layers can change often, so I can't modify LAYER attribute each times.
Selected layers by the admin in the JPG image aren't saved elsewhere.

Zooming function doesn't interrest me : the JPG image has 150*150px resolution, and I want always display the full map in OverviewMap (whatever the scale and the current position in OpenLayers map).
But I want to keep a moving function between OpenLayers map and OverviewMap...

Thank you in advance.
JDG