[OpenLayers-Dev] Google and wms shift using mapfish

Simo D simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:21:38 EDT 2009

Hi list, I' built an application which uses mapfish. The problem is that when
i change the base layer from a common WMS to google maps a small shift
appears(the background changes is position). If I resize the window all goes
right. I tried to use the geo ext mapPanel instead of the mapcomponent and
also a map.updateSize() triggered by a layerchange event but unfortunately
without results. All the layers have the sphericalMercator set to true.
If I remove mapfish and use only openlayers all works fine, so the problem
is due to Ext, I think.
Have you got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Simone.