[OpenLayers-Dev] multi projections example

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Tue Nov 10 10:03:06 EST 2009

Hello

I've written an example showing how to switch the map to another
projection, see the attached HTML file. The example is based on a
pretty simple custom control that exposes a switchTo(projCode) method.
As there have been people asking how to do that with OpenLayers I was
thinking of committing this example into the OpenLayers examples
directory. It could also serve as a base of discussion between people
needing that functionality. But as the example is a bit hackish
(specifically, it uses the private Layer.initResolution method for
resetting the layers), I thought I would ask how people feel about
that before actually committing the example. So any objection in
seeing this example in the OpenLayers' examples dir?

Thanks,

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS