[OpenLayers-Dev] multi projections example

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Nov 10 10:08:54 EST 2009

Hi Eric,

as you know I am very much interested in such functionality as well, and I
have my own hackish implementation right now.

Are you able to show the example in a sandbox?

I would be interested in discussing how we can properly fit reprojection
of an existing map object into OpenLayers.

Best regards,
Bart