[OpenLayers-Dev] [OpenLayers-Users] Advice about Google layer limitations

Adrian Popa adrian_gh.popa at romtelecom.ro
Fri Nov 27 07:00:20 EST 2009

I asked the same question on Google API forums, and it looks like the
original Google API doesn't have this limitation.

I did some tests and you can see the results on this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api/browse_thread/thread/97d62ed9a85e665e

I would like to know if there is something that can be done from the
OpenLayers side, or is this a known limitation. Is OpenLayers scraping
images from Google, or is it using the API just like any other Google
Maps client?

Thank you,
Adrian