[OpenLayers-Dev] tinyows and OL WFS Filters using PropertyIsLike

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 6 21:53:29 EDT 2009

I have discovered that in the tinyows schema, it has escape for v1 and
escapeChar for v1_1_0 so I am going to go ahead and prepare a patch
based on option 2 below by adding PropertyIsLike to the v1_1_0 code.
If this ends up being wrong, we can discuss it in the ticket that I
will create for the patch.

Cheers

Paul