[OpenLayers-Dev] Vector Layers' order with SelectFeature Control

shuball shubakk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 02:52:34 EDT 2009

Hi everyone, I've got a problem i can't fix.

I got a map with several vector layers on it.
What i want is to allow users to reorganize the order of the layers by doing
some drag & drop on a list of the vector layers of my Map.
When i initialize my map, I reorganize the layers changing their z-index and
redraw all my layers.
When doing some drag&drop, i check the order of my list and change the
z-index of the layers.

Up to there, all is fine.

The big problem is that, when i activate (click on) the selectFeature
control, the last layers of the map.layers pop up on front and i can't
reorganize my layers anymore.

Anyway, checking all the layers' z-index i see that they're all correct, i
mean like i declared them.

I don't really know what to do more, and i thought somebody may have the
answer to this problem

Thanks