[OpenLayers-Dev] Hover over point - Display name

geojoe jwolter at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 13 16:27:25 EDT 2010

I haven't been able to get a variation of that code working either.  When I
try to create report

           var report = function(e) ...

I get a this.map is null js error. But layers have been added that is how it
set userLayer.

-------

With my old code I get multiple js errors when I move the mouse over the
map.

Error: this.layer.getFeatureFromEvent is not a function
Source File:
http://biomap.wisc.edu/Biofuels_dev/OpenLayers27/lib/OpenLayers/Handler/Feature.js
Line: 225

           userHoverControl = new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
	         userLayer,
	         {
	                 hover: true,
	                 highlightOnly: true,