[OpenLayers-Dev] Hover over point - Display name

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 13 14:26:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure what's wrong with what you're doing, but maybe a quick look
at this example [1] might help. I would use 'highlightOnly': true only
and register events instead of overwriting the native callback methods
used when hovering.

Hope this helps,

Alexandre

http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/highlight-feature.html