[OpenLayers-Dev] OL not suitable for raster layers?

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Apr 15 04:22:50 EDT 2010

Hi Stefanie,

I am trying your test page from March, but I can't really see what's
wrong, probably because I don't know your dataset well.

A few questions:
1) have you compared the URLs from gvSIG with OpenLayers singleTile requests?
2) which WMS product are you using?

Can you provide me with 2 urls, one from gvSIG which is correct, and one
generated by OpenLayers (singleTile) which is supposed to be wrong.

TIA.

Best regards,
Bart