[OpenLayers-Dev] Greying out of navigation history controls

stegch at web.de stegch at web.de
Thu Apr 22 14:32:46 EDT 2010

Hi list,
I have a question regarding the previous and next controls of the navigation history, which I use in a panel besides some other buttons.

If I select another button (i.e. 'Pan' or 'GetFeatureInfo') the panel greys out all other icons - including 'nextExtent' and 'previousExtent' (although both can still be used).

Would it make sense not to grey out navigation history controls by the panel (panel.js, line 163) or is this behaviour even desired?

Thanks for your help
Christian