[OpenLayers-Dev] server resources meeting

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Fri Dec 10 10:36:46 EST 2010

Hey-

I'd like to have an meeting to talk about OpenLayers server resources.
I know this has been (almost exclusively) Chris' domain over time.  I
also know Chris has done a bunch of work moving things to OSGeo
infrastructure - allowing (I think) more of us to be involved in
maintaining things.  In practice, I think we're still in the same
position as we were before - with one person largely responsible for
keeping things running.

My goals for the meeting:
1) Extract as much detail we can (from Chris) about what runs where so
that we can document how others can be involved in maintenance.
2) Discuss the potential for distributing things (examples, hosted
build) if appropriate.

Could others attend an IRC meeting on Tuesday, Dec 14 at 17:00?  I could
do Thursday or Friday as well.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=12&day=14&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=215&p2=75

Thanks,
Tim

p.s.  Thanks to whomever just got openlayers.org running again.

--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org