[OpenLayers-Dev] simplifyLineString

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Wed Dec 15 04:15:34 EST 2010

Hi list,

Is there any news about this ticket? Is it likely that this will make it
into trunk? A comment on the ticket would be appreciated, I guess :-)

I faintly remember that there were ideas of having/developing a seperate
geometry-library that would handle these sorts of functionality -- is
there any progress on that library/effort?

Best Regards,
Marc