[OpenLayers-Dev] projection of google layer

Mohammed Rashad mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 05:45:34 EST 2010

If I use google layers in my code using OL the layer is  loaded and working
fine. but when I tried to add a different WMS Layer of epsg:4326 it is not
positioned correctly if google map is there.

When I first load a google map and then add the wms layer no error occurs
but I add a WMS Layer first it will display correctly but after adding WMS
Layer If I add a google layer its not positioned correctly the map is to be
shifted from the real location.

I think it was projection problem because google uses a different projection
which is not WGS84. I cannot change the projection of WMS Layer because all
layers including WMS uses EPSG:4326; WGS84

How to solve this error.?
Can google  maps displayed in WGS84 or can I make all the layer to use WGS84
using OpenLayers.?

Any help will be greatly appreciated..

--
Rashad