[OpenLayers-Dev] click + box handler in IE8

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Feb 17 09:44:25 EST 2010

Okay, this was fixed already in OL trunk in the GetFeature control (I was using 2.8) by having the case handled where bounds is not an OpenLayers.Bounds object.

    selectBox: function(position) {
        var bounds;
        if (position instanceof OpenLayers.Bounds) {
            var minXY = this.map.getLonLatFromPixel(
                new OpenLayers.Pixel(position.left, position.bottom)
            );
            var maxXY = this.map.getLonLatFromPixel(
                new OpenLayers.Pixel(position.right, position.top)
            );
            bounds = new OpenLayers.Bounds(
                minXY.lon, minXY.lat, maxXY.lon, maxXY.lat
            );

        } else {
            bounds = this.pixelToBounds(position);
        }