[OpenLayers-Dev] Slightly OT: OSGeo productflyer OpenLayers

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Thu Feb 18 01:53:51 EST 2010

Hi all,

this is a little OT, but I guess someone can point me in the right
direction. For the annual FOSSGIS [1] the OSGeo-folks want to have
product flyers of all the associated projects. I could only locate the
following flyer for OpenLayers:

https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/flyer/project_brochure_pdfs/OSGeo_Brochures_OpenLayers.pdf

This is a rather old document (updated in May 2007). Is there another --
more recent -- version of that file somewhere?

Who is in charge of keeping this up-to-date?

I am willing to add a German version of the brochure if you like the
idea... but is there a template somewhere [2]?

Anyways, if there are texts, pictures etc. you wish to have in the
brochure, simply answer to this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Marc

[1] http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/wiki/Main_Page , the conference is
the German language sibling of the OSGeo conference FOSS4G. In 2010 it
will take place in Osnabrück, Germany from March 2nd to 5th.

[2] Should this template be used?
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/flyer/template/OSGeo_Project_Flyer_template.odp,
or this one
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/flyer/basic_template/flyer_basic.odg