[OpenLayers-Dev] Using xy: false with Protocol.WFS

Steven Ottens steven at minst.net
Fri Jul 2 13:56:56 EDT 2010

On Jul 2, 2010, at 6:17 PM, Tim Schaub wrote:

> On 7/2/10 3:59 AM, Steven Ottens wrote:
>> Sorry for replying on my own mail again, but I discovered I was wrong
>> and there is already a very easy way to do this and I want to make
>> sure it is archived instead of the approach below:
>>
>> use formatOptions: {xy, false} and it's passed on to the Format
>> handler (duh!)
>>

> Thanks for documenting your experience here.  If you're feeling up to it
> and have simple example, it would be great to have an addition to the
> examples directory.

I'm working on an INSPIRE (big thing in Europe) viewer, which will be Open Source but the services tend to be behind a paywall :( I'm happy to create a simple example, I just need a stable free service which serves latitude, longitude. I'll see what I can do to get such a service running, but if someone knows one please tell me.

Steven