[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 3.0 IRC Meeting summary

Peter Robins openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk
Sun Jul 4 04:55:37 EDT 2010

On 24 June 2010 18:29, Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at osgis.nl> wrote:
> 2) Streamlining the drag flow
> 7) Things which are called many times (which we now know/can examine) should be improved performance wise

this is the same issue, no? 2) belongs in with 7)

> 11) Facilitating mobile support

think you should expand on this. "elemoine would like to isolate
browser dependent code"; "default to the trad browser environment;
allow others to easily wire together a custom environment"
So, maps should be manipulable in different environments, and not
limited to mouse/kb ones.
Although not mentioned in irc, accessibility would come under this
topic, for example, facilitate manipulating maps in a voice-controlled
environment.