[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 3.0 IRC Meeting summary

christopher.schmidt at nokia.com christopher.schmidt at nokia.com
Sun Jul 4 09:42:38 EDT 2010

On Jul 4, 2010, at 4:55 AM, ext Peter Robins wrote:

> On 24 June 2010 18:29, Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at osgis.nl> wrote:
>> 2) Streamlining the drag flow
>> 7) Things which are called many times (which we now know/can examine) should be improved performance wise
>
> this is the same issue, no? 2) belongs in with 7)

2 is an (important) subset of 7; if we did not improve any other
'hot' codepaths, we would most certainly want to make sure that
we took care of #2, because it's the one that most users are
likely to run into. There may be other things that have similar
behavior, but that's the most important one.

Nokia