[OpenLayers-Dev] central repo for v3

Peter Robins openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 18:23:02 EDT 2010

On 1 July 2010 05:20, Tim Schaub <tschaub at opengeo.org> wrote:
> Until we settle on a process, you should also open a ticket
> (http://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues *) and describe your
> changes.  This may end up being easier to deal with than pull requests.

I've just sent a pull request for a couple of very minor textual
changes. I can create a ticket as well if you like, but it seems like
overkill to me for this sort of thing - they're not 'issues' and nor
do they need tracking.

It's perhaps also worth pointing out that github has an editor which
can be used for these minor changes that don't need testing. You just
need to make a fork, edit the file(s) as appropriate, and then issue
the pull request. No need to set up a local clone.
I'm thinking perhaps I could set up a page on the github wiki to this effect?