[OpenLayers-Dev] Modifiy-Feature and Projection

Carsten Eider eider at fh-bingen.de
Wed Jul 7 07:42:09 EDT 2010

  Hi list,

i am focussing a heavy bug being a hard showstopper in my project.
Problem:
We have developed a so called GeoEditor. It works fine if we stay in
EPSG:31467.
Now we switched to EPSG:900913 in order to be able to use GoogleMaps
EPSG:900913 is our internalProjection, whereas data is saved in the
backend as EPSG:31467.
There are nearly no problems while joining, splitting and creating
multipolygons.
The trouble starts, whenever we modify a feature using a
ModifyFeatureControl.
After removing or moving a point data is send to the server in
EPSG:31467 declared as EPSG:900913.
Data is send via WFS-T to our GeoServer-Backend.

Any suggestions where my problems come from?

TIA
Carsten