[OpenLayers-Dev] PanZoomBar doesn't handle forceFixedZoomLevel correct

Fabian Patzke (OL) listensammler at patzi.de
Thu Jul 15 03:06:53 EDT 2010

Hi, sorry it took so long, but I had to much stuff around my had ;)

Marc Jansen-2 wrote:

> It was me that provided the forceFixedZoomLevel-patch in the first place
> (see http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2288) and it was (at least by me)
> never intended to show the behaviour you describe. Could you please add
> tests to your ticket (http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2725) that fail
> without your patch and pass with your patch applied?

Is there anywhere a document describing how a test should be written for OL?
I do not know how to handle the UI parts of a test. Or do you mean I should
just write a small map application in which you can reproduce that
behaviour?

Greetings,
Fabian